Join Indian Coast Guard has released the advertisement of recruitment to the post of Navik General Duty GD, Navik Domestric Branch DB and Yantrik CGEPT 01/2024 Batch Recruitment. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Coast Guard CG CGEPT 01/2024 Batch Recruitment Can Apply Online from 08/09/2023 to 22/09/2023. See advertisement for other recruitment related information like syllabus, qualification, age limit, CBT Exam, selection procedure.
Coast Guard CGEPT Advt No. : 01/2024 : Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 08/09/2023
- Last Date for Registration : 22/09/2023 upto 05:30 PM Only
- Stage I Exam Date : December 2023
- Stage II Exam Date : January 2024
- Stage II Exam Date : April / May 2024
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit Details 2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Between : 01/05/2002 to 30/04/2006 for ICG Navik & Yantrik
|Vacancy Details Total : 350 Post|
|Post Name||Total Post||Coast Guard Navik Yantrik Eligibility 01/2024|
|Navik General Duty GD||260||10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.|
|Navik Domestic Branch DB||30||Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Yantrik||60||Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.|
|Yantrik / Navik Category Wise Details|