CMAT 2021 Apply Online for Common Management Admission Test
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
National Testing Agency (NTA) has given a admission notification for the CMAT 2021 Apply Online for Common Management Admission Test. Those Candidates who are interested in the exam details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. know any sarakari result for visite our website.
- Please download and read carefully the Information Bulletin and instructions/ procedure given therein and below, before you start filling the Application Form online.
CMAT 2021 Apply Online for Common Management Admission. Testonly through the official website of CMAT-2021 (www.cmat.nta.nic.in). The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted.
Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for CMAT 2021 Apply Online for Common Management Admission and Participating Institution (where you are intending to take admission).
- Information provided by the candidates in their respective online Application Forms, like, name of candidate, contact/ address details, category, PwD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, etc. will be treated as final. Any request for change in such particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances.
- NTA does not edit /modify/alter any information entered by the candidates. Any request for change in information will not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution for filling up correct details in the Application Form.
- NTA disclaims any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by him/her in his/her online application form.
- Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in their online Application Form are their own, as relevant/important information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address and / or through SMS on registered mobile number only. NTA shall not be responsible for any non-communication / mis-communication with a candidate in the email address or mobile number given by him/her other than his/her own.
CMAT 2021 Apply Online for Common Management Admission
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to management programmes in the country. This Test facilitates AICTE affiliated/ Participating Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission to the Management Courses in such Institutions.
- General/ UR (Male): Rs. 2000/-
- General (Female), Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)(Male & Female): Rs. 1000/-
- Transgender: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI
- Note: Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the Examination fee).
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee: 23-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2021 (22-01-2021 Extended to 30-01-2021)
- Last date for successful transaction of Examination fee: 31-01-2021 (23-01-2021 Extended to 31-01-2021)
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only: 01 to 02-02-2021 (25 to 30-01-2021 Extended 01 to 02-02-2021)
- Downloading of Admit Cards by the candidate’s from NTA website: To be accounced on the website
- Date of Examination: 22/ 27-02-2021
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: Will be intimated later through website.
- No Age Limit for this CMAT 2020 Exam.
- For More Information Refer for the Notification.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates can apply for CMAT-2021 through “Online” mode only. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted at any cost.
- Candidates, who desire to appear in CMAT-2021 may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on the NTA websites: cmat.nta.nic.in / www.nta.ac.in.