CBSE Board Class Xth and Class XIIth Result 2022
Basic Info : For DigiLocker accounts activated using the 6-digit PIN (similar to the above process), the mark sheets are automatically pushed to the issued section. However, for DigiLocker accounts created using the general process (not the above process), the user must search and pull their marksheets by manually entering the search parameter.
Important Dates :
- Class 10th High School Exam Between : 26/04/2022 to 24/05/2022
- Class 12th Intermediate Exam Between : 26/04/2022 to 15/06/2022
- Digilocker Account Activate Through Security Pin : 16/07/2022
- Class 10th Result Declared : July 2022
- Class 12th Result Declared : July 2022
Application Fee :
- No Application Fee for the Checking CBSE Board Term II Class X & XII Exam Result & Activate Your DIGI Locker Account Through Security Pin.
How to Activate DIGILOCKER Account Through School Security Pin :
- CBSE has issued a notice on 15 July 2022, in which it has been said that the annual board examination year 2022 of class 10 and 12 results / certificates and migration will be through Digilocker.
- All CBSE Board Class 10 and 12 students who have also appeared in the exam will have to create their own account in Digilocker.
- CBSE Board students can create their account in Digilocker by following some simple steps – which CBSE has also mentioned in its notice.
- Once the account is created in Digilocker, candidates can also download their CBSE Board 2022 result, marksheet, certificate and migration online after the issue.
- Step by Step to Activate CBSE Student to Activate Digilocker Account.
- Step 1 : The student will get the link to do DigiLocker Account Confirmation in the Some Useful Important Links section at the bottom of this page.
- Step 2 :To confirm DigiLocker Account, the student has to first select his class such as X or XII.
- Step 3 : After that the student has to enter the code of his school. If the school code is not known, then they can see it in their admit card.
- Step 4 : After that the student has to enter his/her board exam roll number.
- Step 5 : After that Enter 6 Digit PIN provided by your school.
- Step 6 : After that the candidate has to enter his mobile number.
- Step 7 : An OTP will be received on the mobile number given by the student, he will have to enter it.
- Step 8 : DigiLocker Account Confirmation process will be completed.
|Activate Digilocker Account||Click Here|
|Download Notice for Digilocker Account Confirmation||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|