Functions of Computer and its Abbreviations
Basic Computer Questions and Answers PDF: will guide students in getting a good grip over the various parts of the computer and their functions. You can also download this computer worksheet for Class 1, Class 2 and Class 3 children in a printable PDF format so that your child can learn anytime, anywhere about the functional components of the computer.
Answer the following basic computer questions on parts of computer and their functions:
1. A computer is a/ an _____________ device.
2. What is the full form of RAM?
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- Rarely Adequate Memory
- Raised Angle Marker
- Random Access Memory
Random Access Memory
3. CPU stands for _______________________________.
- Control Processing Unit
- Central Processing Unit
- Call Processing Unit
- Cost Processing Unit
Central Processing Unit
4. Where is data stored in a computer?
5. What is that input device used to type text and numbers on a document in the computer system?
6. Name the computer part that helps a user to hear information from the system.
7. RAM is a __________________ memory.
8. What does ROM stand for?
- Read-Only Memory
- Read Only Media
- Read Only Member
9. _____________ is an output device that displays information on the computer screen.
10. Which is the input device that allows a user to move the cursor or pointer on the screen?