ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021
ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021 : ASC Centre (South) 2 ATC has Inviting Offline Application Form for the Recruitment Cleaner, Cook, Driver and Other 100 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of ASC Centre South Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for ASC Centre South 2 ATC.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 12/06/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 11/07/2021
Age Limit as on 11/07/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
ASC Centre South 2 ATC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Civilian Motor Driver||42|
|Civilian Catering Instructor||3|
ASC Centre South 2 ATC Eligibility
Civilian Motor Driver :
- 10th Pass and Must possess Valid Heavy & Light Motor Vehicles Driving License.
- Should have 2 years’ experience in driving Motor vehicles.
- Matriculation (10th Class pass) from a recognized Board.
- Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
- 10th Pass and Should be proficient in trade.
Civilian Catering Instructor :
- 10th Pass and Diploma / Certificate in Catering.
ASC Centre South Group C Selection Process
- The selection process will comprise of written test and skill / physical / practical / typing test wherever necessary.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
|Paper||Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
ASC Centre South Group C Exam Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
- The questions will be of 10th standard and would include questions of non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series.
General Awareness :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of 10thstandard educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
English Language :
- The questions will be of 10th standard. Candidates understanding the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
Numerical Aptitude :
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and time, Time and Work etc
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|OFFLINE FORM||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|