Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up 342 Junior Executive and Other Posts. So we request you to read all the details about the Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Notification below.
Junior Executive and Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 342
- The opening date for Online Registration of Applications is 05.08.2023.
- The last date for Online Registration of Applications is 04.09.2023.
- The tentative date of the Online Examination Will is notified on AAI Website.
Age Limit (As on 04.09.2023)
- For Junior Executive posts:- Maximum age 27 years.
- For Senior Assistant posts:- Maximum age 30 years.
- For Manager posts:- Maximum age 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Application Fee:- Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
- Post-Graduation/Bachelor’ Degree/Master’s Degree
- For more details refer to the notification.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Jr. Assistant (Office)||09|
|Sr. Assistant (Accounts)||09|
|Junior Executive (Common Cadre)||237|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||66|
|Junior Executive (Fire Services)||03|
|Junior Executive (Law)||18|
- Written Exam(Computer Based Test).
How to Apply
- Go to the official website “www.aai.aero” then go to “Career”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.