National Law university (NLU), Delhi
Basic Info : The National Law University Delhi, established in 2008 by Act No. 1 of 2008 of Delhi is a premier Law University in the capital city of India. The University invites online applications for admission to B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes for the Academic Year 2022-23.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply Online : 17-01-2022
- Date For Issue of Admit Card: 21-04-2022 (Extended to 25-05-2022)
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: 16-06-2022
- Date of AILET Exam: 26-06-2022
Age Limit :
- There in no Age limit for AILET.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.3,050/-
- For SC/ST & PwD: Rs.1,050/-
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.
- For B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) [Five-Year Programme]: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability)
- LL.M. Programme [One Year]: LL.B. or an equivalent law degree with 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities)
- Ph.D. Programme: LL.M. or an equivalent law degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities)
Courses through AILET
- Candidates may get admission to B.A.LL.B, LL.M & Ph.D.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Result (02-07-2022)||Result | Notice|
|Answer Key||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|