Walk-in-interview will be conducted at this Institute for temporary engagement of Field Assistant under OIIPCRA Funded project as per the details given below with the following qualifications on consolidated remuneration basis:
|Name of the project||“Empowering farm women through climate smart intensification and diversification in minor irrigation command area of Keonjhar District (Odisha)”|
|Name of the Position||Field Assistant|
|Number of Position||Seven (07)|
|Place of posting||Ghasipura, Anandpur and Harichandanpur blocks of Keonjhar district|
|Essential Qualification||10+2 with Diploma in (Agriculture / Horticulture) OR
Graduation in any discipline
|Desirable Qualification||Working experience in Research, Development projects and schemes. Working knowledge of Odia language|
|Age Limit||The lower age and upper age limit will be 21 and 45 years respectively as on the l’ day of April, 2022 (relaxation in age as per Government of India norms).|
|Remuneration||Rs. 15000 (Fixed) No other allowances will be paid|
|Date and time of Interview test||20th April, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.|
Screened eligible candidates will attend the interview furnishing two copies of complete biodata along with duly self attested two passport size photograph and supporting certificates/ testimonials (from matriculation onwards), experience certificates. They should also bring original certificates for verification.
- The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The services of appointed candidates will stand terminated automatically after expiry of project or completion of the period indicated in selection offer, whichever is earlier and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in ICAR-CIWA/ ICAR.
- The selected candidate shall be required to work in rural areas and travel extensively within and outside the State of Odisha.
- The Director, ICAR-CIWA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process. The decision of Director will be final and binding in all respects.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained.