Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was established in 1975. For know any sarakari result for visite our website.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Now. For know any sarakari result for visite our website.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Now
Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
- UR Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: 0.0/-
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online: 23-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 25-03-2021 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 29-03-2021 during working hours of Bank
- Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 01 to 20-07-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21-11-2021
- 18-25 years as on 01-01-2021 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised board or University.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|