Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Number of vacancies:||202|
|Scale of Pay:||Scale of Pay – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Age Limit:||Shall not be below 21 years of age and above 32 years of age as on 01.08.2021 (Upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of S.C., S.T., SEBC & Women)|
|Qualification:||A Graduate in any discipline with adequate knowledge in Computer Application.|
|Last Date for receiving Applications:||20-03-2021|
PLEASE GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Examination fees: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fees of Rs. 500/- either online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking system. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Get ready with all your educational certificates.
- Scan the following documents in (JPG/JPEG/PNG/PDF) format as specified below:
For know any sarakari result for visite our website.
|I||HSC or equivalent certificate in support of proof of age.||500 KB|
|II||Certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or from any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government in support of passing of Odia language test equivalent to M.E. School standard or a Certificate from a recognized School showing that he or she had taken Odia as a subject in Class-VII or Standard-VII and has passed the said Examination||500 KB|
|III||Certificate of Bachelors Degree from a recognised University or such other qualification equivalent thereto||500 KB|
|IV||Certificate showing adequate knowledge in Computer Application||500 KB|
|V||Certificate of good character from the Institution last attended, or from two persons of repute, one of whom must be Gazetted Officer.||500 KB|
|VI||Recent passport size photograph with full signature of the candidate on its lower portion of front side.||JPG/JPEG||100 KB|
|VII||Full signature of the candidate||JPG/JPEG||100KB|
|VIII||Certificate from the competent authority indicating the category of the caste or the tribe or the class of the applicant, in case he or she belongs to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or SEBC and claims reservation under such category.
Explanation:- Candidate who submits SEBC Certificate which is more than three years old by the closing date for submission of online application form are liable for rejection.
|IX||Medical Certificate or Disability Certificate from the competent Medical Board or Authority indicating the nature of disability (40% or more) in case of PwD and claims reservation under such category||500 KB|
|X||Discharge Certificate issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served and claims reservation under such category. Ex-Servicemen candidates must submit an Affidavit that he has not been appointed against any civil post after Military Service, wherever applicable||500 KB|
|XI||Sports Certificate, issued from Director of Sports Odisha if the candidate claims reservation under such category.||500 KB|
The scanned image in JPG/JPEG format will only be displayed while uploading else, only “Uploaded” will be displayed in the Status. For know any sarakari result for visite our website.
ORISSA HIGH COURT: CUTTACK Apply Online Go to the Orissa High Court website (http://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in) and click the Recruitment Corner button and then click the Online Application button.
- Read the instructions carefully before entering data & click on Proceed to Apply.
- Enter the security code as displayed & click on Next Step to proceed.
- Fill up your personal details properly as required. Please ensure fields with * marks are mandatory & need to be filled up to proceed further and then click on Next Step.
In this section, fill up your permanent address properly with pin code. If your correspondence address is same as permanent address click on the Check Box. ORISSA HIGH COURT: CUTTACK Apply Online
- Please provide your contact number & email- ID (as all future communication from High Court is to be made in this mobile no. & e-mail ID) properly & click on the Next Step to proceed further.
- Fill up your educational details as required & click on the Next Step.
Upload all the documents as required (Refer to Point no. 4), please ensure the documents should not exceed the specified size for ORISSA HIGH COURT: CUTTACK Apply Online
- Once all the documents are uploaded please click on Proceed to pay online if fee is to be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking System,
On submitting, you will get an Acknowledgement Number. Kindly make a note of it because it will help you to know your application status for ORISSA HIGH COURT: CUTTACK Apply Online.
- Take a print out of your application form from the Download tab in the Home Page by giving the Acknowledgement Number and Date of Birth.
- For any technical clarification regarding online application, you may contact on mobile number 9437498780 (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).
- This application can be best viewed in Internet Explorer 9 or above, Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome.