ITBP IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The candidates are required to read these instructions carefully before reporting to the allocated Test Centre on the Date and Time mentioned above.
- The candidate should bring original Photo Identity Proof i.e. Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport or Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/College or any ID Card issued by Government.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without producing this Admit Card & valid Photo Identity Card.
- Request for change in test date/session/centre/venue will not be considered under any circumstances.
- This Admit Card is being issued on the basis of information filled by the candidate in application form.
- Your candidature for the COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) is “PROVISIONAL” pending detailed scrutiny of eligibility as per the advertisement and recruitment regulations of ITBP. No one can claim his/her selection on the basis of this Admit Card.
- Candidate’s reporting time will be 07:00 am to complete pre examination formalities i.e. Thermal Scanning, Biometrics & Frisking. Entry will be closed by 09:30 am. No entry will be allowed after 09:30 am.
- CBT will be conducted from 10:30 am to 11:30 am on 19/03/2021. The total duration of test is 60 minutes. Each correct answer shall carry one mark. No marks will be awarded for questions not attempted. However, marks will be awarded for questions answered and marked for review.
- Candidates shall be strictly barred from going outside the Test Centre during the examination period.
- Static mock link for mock test will be uploaded on ITBPF recruitment website for facility of candidates in due course.
- After Biometric verification candidate will be directed to proceed to the allocated computer node and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall/Room till the completion of CBT.
- In following situations candidate is liable to be disqualified, his/her candidature will be cancelled and legal action would be taken against such candidates as per rules & would be reported to police, if necessary :-
- At any point of time during test the candidate found in possession of electronic devices like smart phone, feature phone, electronic gadgets, earphones or microphones, all type of watches, electronic or non-electronic communication devices, hand bags, purse, calculator, log tables/pager, digital diary, book/notes (even in switched off condition also)/documents and any type of metallic items, etc. inside the Examination lab.
- If found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission & storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means i.e., verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the rough papers supplied in the exam centre or found to be in unauthorized possession of test content.
- If found obstructing the conduct of exam or creating disturbances at the exam venue.
- If found indulged in cheating or misconduct or violence on the part of the candidate at the Test Centre.
- Candidates are also advised not to bring any valuable/ costly items or jewellery to the examination centre as arrangement of safe keeping of the same cannot be assured and exam centre will not be responsible for safe custody, loss or theft.
- The User ID and PASSWORD for the Computer Based Test will be provided to the Candidates 10 minutes before commencement of test at their respective computer terminal by test administrators/invigilators. The candidates will be required to enter Login ID and PASSWORD for appearing in Computer Based Test. Please ensure that candidates’ particulars appearing on the computer screen are correct after Login.
- For rough work, candidates should bring at least two transparent blue/ black ball point pens, while one paper would be provided at the test centre, which must be deposited back to the invigilator after conclusion of the exam.
- Candidates can view their individual answers/online response (own answers and answer key) on 21/03/2021 by logging into online application portal on ITBP recruitment website <www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in> with their registered credentials. In case of query/objection in respect of any question(s) and its answer, it is to be submitted only through email on email ID email@example.com by 22/03/2021 04:00 pm with documentary evidence in following format:-
Thereafter, no representation will be entertained. Response/Objection/Query related to questions or keys received through any other mode of communication/channel or other email IDs or objections received after stipulated time will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates should regularly visit ITBP recruitment website as well as their email ID (provided at the time of registration) including spam/junk folder for latest updates related to recruitment process and mock test.
- For any assistance you may contact on ITBP Recruitment Helpline Nos- 011-24369482/24369483 on working days (0930 Hrs to 1800 Hrs).