Short Notes :– Indian Navy has Announced some Recruitment of Short Service Commission Officer for Various Entries – June 2021 (AT 21) Course. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification before Apply Online.
Important Dates for Indian Navy
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2020
Age Limit for Indian Navy
- Sl.No.01, 02, 05, 06, 07 & 08: Candidates should born between 02-07-1996 & 01 -01-2002
- Sl.No.03, 04: Candidates should born between 02-07-1997 to 01-07-2002
- Sl.No.09: Candidates should born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000
Document Required for Indian Navy
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses & other degree examination respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|SSC General Service (GS/X)/ Hydro Cadre||40||
BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with PG Diploma or MBA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech
|SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||16|
|SSC X (IT)||25|
|SSC Engineering Branch
[General Service (GS)]
BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Relevant Disciplines
|SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)||40|
|SSC Education||18||BE/ B.Tech or MA or First Class in M.Sc. (Relevant Disciplines)|
Apply Online for Indian Navy
Notification for Indian Navy
Official Website for Indina Navy