Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Short Notes :- National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced admission notification for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2021). Those Candidates who are interested in the exam details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. For know any sarakari Job Notification for visite our website.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Registrations have been extended till January 30, 2021, and the last date to pay the application fee is January 31, 2021. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is scheduled to be conducted on February 22 and 27, 2021. Around 50,000 candidates register for the exam every year to get admission into the premier institutes for Post Graduate Pharmacy Programs.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Application Fee
- General (Male): Rs. 2000/-
- Gen (Female): Rs. 1000/-
- Gen-EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD /OBC- (NCL) (Male & Female): Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ UPI and PAYTM service.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of fee: 23-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2021 (Extended from 22-01-2021 to 30-01-2021)
- Last date of payment of fee: 31-01-2021 (Extended from 23-01-2021 to 31-01-2021)
- Date for Correction in Particulars: 01 & 02-02-2021 (Extended from 25 to 30-01-2021 to 01 & 02-02-2021)
- Date of Examination: 22/ 27-02-2021
- Declaration of Result on NTA website: Coming Soon
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Age Limit
- No Age Limit for this GPAT 2021 Exam
- For More Information Refer for the Notification.About GPAT
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test application form has been made available on the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA) on December 23, 2020. The last date to submit the application form has been extended till January 30, 2021. The last date to upload documents and pay application fee is now January 31, 2021. The NTA is expected to release the GPAT 2021 result tentatively in the first week of March 2021.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test exam or the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Testing Agency for admission to MPharma or equivalent courses. The scores of GPAT are accepted by 800 participating institutes and all the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) approved institutions and universities. GPAT exam was conducted by AICTE up to 2017. Last year, a total of 48,360 appeared candidates only 4,913 candidates were able to qualify the GPAT 2020 exam. As many as 43,447 candidates were not able to qualify the national level entrance exam. The scores of GPAT 2021 will be accepted by 800 participating institutes which are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Qualification
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
Courses through GPAT
- Candidates can get admission for Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy for the year 2021-22.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|